Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose Apk New Download 2022
Moose Math engages youngsters in a mathematical journey and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While gambling 5 multi-degree sports in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost amp; Found, children can earn rewards to help construct their very own city and enhance homes. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical institution of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with studying math talents. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and consists of a Report Card phase wherein dad and mom and instructors can display progress and locate extra talent-constructing activities. AGES: three-7.
Moose Math functions 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies even as practising counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets with the aid of counting the variety of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting troubles to get BINGO
4) LOST amp; FOUND: Learn and sort thru shapes and hues
five) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his manner domestic by means of fixing number styles and joining the dots
Kids will research the following math talents based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the connection between numbers and portions
– Solve word problems and algebraic wondering
– Practice number sample popularity
– Count through 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to a hundred
ADDITION amp; SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract with the aid of 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to twenty
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade stages
– Learn to become aware of and understand shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card phase in which mother and father and teachers can screen progress and find out about new ability-building sports.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed together with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and previous NYC public college instructor (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A entirely-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-triumphing author of instructional mobile apps for families, is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the agency has created 21 top-selling titles and has obtained 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” on the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a assignment to provide a loose, international-magnificence schooling for anybody, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy own family.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose Apk Full 2022
We depend on our network of volunteers and donors. Get involved nowadays at www.Duckduckmoose.Com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to examine and exercise all kinds of topics for basic school through college and beyond.
We’d love to pay attention from you! Visit us at www.Duckduckmoose.Com or drop us a line at aid@duckduckmoose.Com.